Houston Prosthodontic Services
Solutions for Missing or Damaged Teeth
With more than 30 years of experience and numerous patents, Dr. Gittleman and the rest of our team provide quality prosthodontic care throughout the Houston area. When your teeth are missing or damaged, we work fast and efficiently to restore your smile through our Houston dental implant services.
Dentures and Dental Implants in Houston
At Houston Prosthodontic Associates, we offer the following services:
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is anchored into the jaw bone and will provide the strength and support of a natural tooth.
- Multiple Crowns: Crowns are placed over the natural tooth and offer shape, strength, and a natural appearance that can help you chew and smile with ease.
- Bridges: A bridge offers solutions for missing teeth—placing two crowns on the side of a gap and prosthetic teeth in between so that the missing space is closed.
- Full or Partial Dentures: Full or partial dentures enable you to chew food on your own, and smile and to speak with ease; giving you back your independence and confidence.
- Porcelain Laminate Veneers: Veneers are placed over the tooth and can be used to correct a number of issues to perfect your smile.
- Minor Tooth Movement: If you want your teeth slightly moved without traditional metal braces, we have an FDA approved option that is virtually invisible.
- Sedation Options: Through sedation, we can help you feel minimal pain and less anxiety during your procedure. We also have numerous sedation options available.
- Teeth in a Day: When your tooth is missing, you don’t want to have to wait for it to be replaced. We offer fast and efficient service to repair your smile in one day.
Additional information on our services can be found on our site or by contacting our office at 713-993-0003.